On our sites, everything is done to ensure a safe visit and prevent the spread of Covid 19.
- Wearing a mandatory mask from 6 years (if you don't have one, masks will be on sale in our stores)
- Specific display for reminder of barrier gestures
- Free and self-service hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- Establishment of a direction of circulation in our ticket offices, shops and museums
- Establishment of waiting areas that respect physical distancing
- Regular disinfection rounds, by dedicated maintenance staff
- Participatory workshops redesigned into demonstrative workshops at the Castle and the Park but still led by our characters directly from the Middle Ages or Prehistory
Health Pass Information
In accordance with the latest government directives, we are forced to set up a Health Pass which is mandatory since July 21, 2021 for adults to visit all our tourist sites.
Children under 12 are not covered by the Health Pass, and 12-17 year olds are exempt until September 30.
The Health Pass includes:
- A complete vaccination certificate (all necessary doses) made more than a week ago for 2-dose vaccines and more than 4 weeks ago for a single-dose vaccine
- or A negative RT-PCR or antigen test certificate of less than 72 hours (to be done in the laboratory or in the pharmacy)
- or A positive RT-PCR or antigen test certificate attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months
Self-tests are not valid
The Health Pass can be presented on the Anti-COVID application or on paper.
For more information, consult the government site
Consult the COVID-19 screening sites in Ariège
Need more information ?
Do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 05 61 05 10 10.